DarkMagician777DarkMagician777

Main News Art Reviews Stats

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

...A beautiful, poetic, interesting flash.

Wow. amazing animation, even the simple scetches really captured the moment... an interesting philosophy and very self empowering, in a good way, i mean. its as though he encouraged his true self, not just the fact that he's a "guardian". all of the guardian sprites were cute and you portrayed a wonderful story in a short clip. very well done.

The Star Song The Star Song

Im an addictive gamer,

and this made me think of rosalina. i started crying, thats so sad! i love this, your a great artist and altogether awesome animation!

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Thanks very much. Subscribe to my YouTube and that. I wanna do this stuff for a living.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome.

love the song. and you have made a truly wonderful flash. ive never seen such a mix of pixel and freehand put together. it gets to the point, and it portrays miyamoto's creations with passion. well done. 10/10.

--Orange-- --Orange--

Cute!

loved it! short, could be longer, and animation could be a bit better, but cute story and altogethre worth watching~

George Washington George Washington

Umm...Interesting?

really nice animation! lip movements could have been better.
and i really lost ya after Betsy Ross.
this is reaaly random. but entertaining. thanks for killing a couple of minutes!
i was bored, but now i feel like a new woman!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Epic!

i love the song and i show this to all my stupid friends who have never heard of this game. a couple things though, dont peaches eyes look a little sinister? you know, shes more of a fragile, delicate flower than an angry chick with pms. and her earings are slightly different. they're gold with a light blue center.

Sonic's X-Mas Special 3 Sonic's X-Mas Special 3

"Ouch...Again."

your animation improved slightly, but you still hve a long way to go. i do like rouge's voice, that was spot-on.

Sonic's XMas Special 2 Sonic's XMas Special 2

"Ouch."

really bad animation. audio quality could b better. with better animation this could be very good. for an amature, you did pretty well. my highest reccomendation is is you make the moulth movements more realistic. someday, when your a MUCH better animator, remake this. trust me, people will love it.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

"Worthy of a live preformance!"

i listen to this almost everyday!!! i love it so much i got me and my buddies to play it out. it was great! were a hit on video websites that i cant write or my account will be deleted and we won alot of talent shows, competitions, ect. it was all inspired by you Scott! ur one of my favorite animators and i hope to befriend you.

~Do the Robot!~ ~Do the Robot!~

"ummmmm......."

what the heck? are you trying to piss us off? sure, it made me laugh, :3
but you should spend your time continuing windwaker.